The fees per academic year are payable in two installments unless otherwise advised. Students will be expected to pay full semester tuition,direct institutional and student costs for one semester at the beginning of the semester, before they can be permitted to use the institute’s facilities.Tuition and examination fees are paid annually while the other fees are paid once per full course duration.
Fees shall be payable to DAR ES SALAAM MARITIME INSTITUTE through the following Accounts:
- NATIONAL BANK OF COMMERCE (NBC) LTD ACCOUNT No. 011103020561 for payments in TSh
- NATIONAL BANK OF COMMERCE (NBC) LTD ACCOUNT No. 012105004460 for payments in USD
- TWIGA BANCORP ACCOUNT No. 1016201002 for payments in GB Pounds
- TWIGA BANCORP ACCOUNT No. 1016201029 for payments in EURO
Pay in slip should be submitted at DMI indicating:
- Candidate’ full name( as it appears in application form).
- Purpose of deposit (eg. Registration fee, tuition fee etc).
- Foreign candidates will be required to pay the equivalent amount in US dollars.
The fees may be revised at any time without notice.